UCT Token Conversion with Commercial Lien & UCT Bill of Exchange
The form below and the attached Lien paperwork and UCT Bill of Exchange must be completed by the Lien Creditor.
Applications and/or paperwork originating from any other source/person/group will be rejected.
The specific Lien perfecting and exchange process (as described in the document below) must be followed correctly.
Each application will be considered on an individual basis and approval by UCT Treasury is not guaranteed.
The UCT Bill of Exchange must be completed with an amount in GBP £ for the total and final Lien amount as per Notice of Default (which, if approved, will be exchanged to and payable in UCT Token, less fees/donation, in phased tranches) – see below.
Once the UCT Bill of Exchange has been completed and signed by the Payee / Lien Creditor / SCT/FT representative on the bottom right, it must be scanned as one PDF file [of not more than 2MB], ready to upload via the application form below. Once received and if correct, UCT Treasurer will then sign it on the bottom left.
If your application is approved, you will be sent UCT Token to the value of ±20% of your Lien (as per UCT Bill of Exchange), at the exchange rate on the day of Lien conversion to UCT Token, less gas/exchange fees, and a suggested minimum donation to show your appreciation for the time, energy and resources it takes to make all of this happen.
The remaining ±80% of your Lien value in UCT Token will be staked/invested in UCT Token Liquidity Pools on your behalf, for a minimum of 180 days, after which you will receive a generous bonus, and you’ll be able to withdraw your share, or stake some or all of it for a further period to earn more bonuses [subject to you having used your first share without contravening UCT Treaty].
Before you start completing the application form below, you need to have the following documents and information ready:
- Contact details of the applicant.
- All your Lien paperwork (only for completed/perfected Lien) combined into one PDF file of not more than 10MB in size.
- One UCT Bill of Exchange completed with total value of your Lien, signed on bottom right and scanned as one PDF file of not more than 2MB size.
- Wallet address of the applicant, correctly configured to Matic Mainnet and with UCT Token enabled to show.
- If you have more than one Lien, you need to make a separate application for each Lien *
* Important note: We will process only ONE Lien per Lien Creditor for each Tranche. If you have submitted more than one Lien, your other Liens will be held over for future Tranches, and will be processed at the rate of one Lien per Tranche.